Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hello everyone ,

Am back!!!
Here's a post after a year I guess!!!

I didnt really stop designing , but was caught up with lot of things, Hence couldnt update my blog...
anyway...I will just share a few snapshots of the outfits I had designed last year .


Ghaghra (half saree- 2012 Dec.) 

Now , this one 's a quick mix & match. Its a Ghaghra choli (some may call it half saree) The choli is of a different ghaghra (white and blue ghaghra from my earlier post) , lime green duppatta belonged to another Anarkali of mine n I  just a plain shocking pink ghaghra stichted n highlighted it with cute tassels.


This is how it looked. . . 



Silk Saree Nov 2012
I had also designed this silk saree , for one of my cousins's wedding... I bought pink fabric added jari borders to it and added the a gold brocade with big pink and green motifs in the pleats portion.

I decided to make gold jacket blouse for it....
here's how it looked....

fabric & embroidery details : 




No comments:

Post a Comment